Getting the Chicago Typewriter in Resident Evil 4 is a challenge! But it’s worthwhile for anyone looking for an edge in their game. Follow these steps to make sure you get it:
- Beat the Game on Professional Difficulty – Players gotta beat the game on the hardest difficulty level (Professional) to gain access to Assignment Ada.
- Complete Assignment Ada – After beating’ the game, players have to finish Assignment Ada with a time score less than five hours.
- Unlock Mercenaries Mode and Get a High Score – Upon completion of Assignment Ada, players will unlock Mercenaries Mode. Play and get a total score of at least 60,000 points.
- Purchase from the Merchant – After meeting all previous conditions, players can buy their weapon from The Merchant for one million pesetas.
Note: Using’ New Game + or skipping levels won’t help you get the weapon. Finally own in’ this powerful tool will improve your odds of surviving’ against hordes of enemies.
Fun Fact – Resident Evil 4 was released in Japan as ‘Biohazard.’ Get ready to defeat the undead with the Chicago Typewriter!
How do You Get the Chicago Typewriter in Resident Evil 4
The Chicago Typewriter is a must-have in Resident Evil 4! If you want to use it to its fullest potential, here’s what to bear in mind:
- Maximise damage output by upgrading firepower.
- Only use it on strong enemies or bosses.
- Reloading takes longer – find cover while you do it.
- Pair it with a fast-firing handgun for swift takedowns of smaller foes.
Also, never use it for melee attacks. Plus, be careful not to overuse it, or you’ll run out of ammo fast.
You can only access the Chicago Typewriter after completing Resident Evil 4 once on any difficulty level. Plus, it earns you the “A Heart of Steel” achievement from IGN.
So, why bother with a chainsaw? Use the Chicago Typewriter for maximum destruction in tight spaces!
Best Places to Use the Chicago Typewriter in Resident Evil 4
Need to know where and when to use the Chicago Typewriter in Resident Evil 4? Look no further! Here are some tips.
- When facing tough bosses.
- During heated firefights.
- When surrounded by hordes of enemies.
- In areas with small room for manoeuvring.
- To save ammo for other weapons.
- For an effective playthrough.
Remember, this weapon is only available after completion of the main game. Plus, you’ll need lots of money or New Game+ playthroughs.
Make sure to use Leon’s exclusive costume with the Typewriter for more firepower and accuracy. And don’t forget to grab ammo pickups along the way to keep your stock up.
Follow these tips, and you’ll dominate even the toughest enemies in no time! Have fun!
Put the Chicago Typewriter with other Resident Evil 4 weapons, and you’ll have a deadly combo – zombies beware!
Combining the Chicago Typewriter with Other Weapons for Maximum Efficiency
Combine the Chicago Typewriter with other weapons for devastating results! Handguns or Red9s give you options for long-range encounters. Shotguns are great for tight spaces and groups of enemies. Strikers or TMPs offer extra ammo in case the CT runs out. Rocket Launchers or Broken Butterflies can take down bosses. Grenades can be used for added attack while keeping a safe distance.
Tips include experimenting with different combos and scenarios to find strengths and weaknesses. Plus, the Chicago Typewriter gets its name from the Thompson Submachine Gun used by Al Capone during Prohibition. Get ready to wreak havoc! Unleash the windy city’s fury with the iconic Chicago Typewriter and blast away zombies.
Enhancing Your Gameplay with the Chicago Typewriter
The Chicago Typewriter is a powerful weapon in Resident Evil 4. It can take down enemies and bosses, making it a valuable asset! Limited ammo capacity means you should use it only when you need to. Aim for headshots or focus on groups. Upgrade its critical hit percentage and damage for better survival chances.
It’s also great for timed scenarios. Its rapid-fire capabilities and high accuracy make it invaluable. So be prepared to give your enemies a typewriter beatdown they won’t forget! Use it strategically and conserve your ammo for when you need it most.
Mastering the Chicago Typewriter: Tricks and Techniques to Try
Chicago Typewriter Mastery: Tips and Tricks
To become a master of Resident Evil 4 with the Chicago Typewriter, follow these 3 steps:
- Maximise firepower. Buy upgrades from the Merchant’s shop. Upgrades like capacity increase and reload speed increase.
- Aim for headshots. These do massive damage and enemies will go down quickly.
- Plan tactics. Use choke points to gun down enemies one by one.
Use the Chicago Typewriter with grenades or explosives to increase firepower.
A professional gamer did Ada Wong’s storyline four times to get a fully upgraded version. It was tough but worth it!
Upgrade your zombie-slaying game with the Chicago Typewriter and you won’t regret it!
Conclusion: Upgrading Your Resident Evil 4 Experience with the Chicago Typewriter
Enhance your Resident Evil 4 journey with the Chicago Typewriter. It’s highly coveted for a reason! Here’s how to get the most out of it:
- Upgrade it fully. This gives maximum firepower damage.
- Only use it against bosses and tough enemies. This saves ammunition.
- Pair it with Leon’s RPD outfit for extra perks. This boosts health, too!
Equip the Typewriter with Heavyweight Rounds for maximum damage on bosses. Using it on weaker enemies is a waste of ammo.
Leon’s RPD outfit provides added benefits if you use them together. With the right aim, its firepower and stun lock can make gameplay even better.
Upgrade the Typewriter and use it strategically to experience peak gaming performance. Don’t let limited resources hold you back! Get the most out of it with strategic shots.